Stuart Wiltshire has been glassblowing for over 20 years and is a master glass maker. Stuart enjoys the spontaneity and the freeform qualities of hand blown glass, his works range in scale from large commissioned three dimensional contemporary art pieces to vessels and vases, perfume bottles and paperweights. The collectible signed glassware is available for purchase within the gallery at his vibrant fully functional hot glass blowing studio based in Weymouth Dorset England. Stuarts passion is creating unique hand blown coloured glass items and displays for commercial spaces and the home.
- Unique handblown art glass, candlesticks, vessels and vases for sale
- Glass hand and foot print impression sand castings keepsakes
- Traditional lighting interior designer luxury chandelier commissions
- Bespoke UK handblown glass pendant lights and modern table lamps
- Handblown glass art and presentation award commissions undertaken
- Luxury gold and silver leaf interior designer commissioned glassware
- Handmade champagne flutes, wine goblets, decanters and stemware
- Glass blowing lessons | Corporate activity days making whiskey tumblers
- Free glassblowing studio demonstrations | Original glass animals
Stuart Wiltshire gifting H.R.H. the Duchess of Cornwall a golden Vortex sculpture at the opening of the Duchess of Cornwall Inn, Poundbury, Dorchester, Dorset.
Copyright: Duchy of Cornwall
Photographic Credit: Finnbarr Webster