Bespoke Glassblowing Commissions made in Dorset England
Stuart Wiltshire Glass undertakes orders for a wide variety of bespoke private, public and corporate commissions. All works undertaken are hot-worked in glass and either free-blown or mould blown to your design brief. Stuart is a Master Craftsman and has created numerous blown glass commissions including lighting for the Royal Palaces in London, Coca-Cola, Breguet is a Swiss manufacturer of luxury watches and lighting manufacturers.
Please do email us your concept design and we will bring your vision to life in glass.
What we will need.
- Name of the client
- Shipping Address
- Telephone number
- Your sketch / 2d or 3d drawing
- Number of items required or if a sample is required.
- The dimensions of your concept if not shown on a drawing.
- Extra design information if applicable (plating, gilding, sandblasting, engraving, textures for instance controlled bubbles in the glass, murrine or glass canes and cold working.)
- Weight of individual components or entire design if applicable
- Colour(s) if applicable (a range of colours are shown below)
- Your time-frame
What Stuart Wiltshire Glass can do for you.
- Work to precise drawings.
- Work from your sketches.
- Provide shard samples of glass colour.
- Engrave Glass.
- Sandblast Etching.
- Gild it in 24 carat gold or silver.
- Cold work your bespoke glassware to your specifications.
- Arrange the assembly and hanging of your commissions.
- Provide one off orders to large batch bespoke orders.
- Fast turn around on orders.
- Provide a trusted signed for courier service for your goods or you can arrange to collect yourself from the studio.
Clients are welcome in the studio, where your orders can be discussed, though for all precise drawings please do email us, prior to calling.
Screenshots of the glass colour options available for bespoke orders.
Please note, colour representation on monitor screens can vary, please request shard samples if colour matching is critical. Shards can be collected in person or posted. Also note, due to the handmade nature of all of our work, subtle variations of tone maybe expected. Not all colours work well together so please discuss your colour ideas with Stuart prior to commissioning an order.