Hand blown lighting made in England using traditional glassblowing methods.
Stuart Wiltshire Glass, creates bespoke handblown glass lighting solutions for the architectural lighting design industry and the home. For more information and quotations please contact us.
Our team are able to work to precise drawings and all free blown glass lighting is measured using calipers an alternative is mould blown glass lighting using a variety of molds from wooden to graphite, all of which can be produce from drawings. There is a variety of glass colours available in both transparent and opaque options. If you require a glass colour sample please contact us.
We not only create bespoke handblown chandeliers but also contemporary and traditional classic ceiling pendants, wall lights and table lamps, we are available for handblown glass commissions from one off bespoke lighting pieces to large retail orders.
What we can do in brief:
- Handblown table lamps, wall lighting, chandeliers, ceiling pendants and floor lamps.
- Lighting for corporate companies, showrooms, galleries,
- Bespoke lighting for interior design and architectural glass installation
- Hand blow glass lighting from your precise drawings.
- Design lighting based on your ideas.
- Offer a wide choice of coloured or clear lighting to suit your interior design.
- Frosted luxury finishes and sandblast designs and patterns onto your lighting.
- Gold, Chrome or plate your chosen bespoke design.
- Work from rough sketches and photographs.
- Make replacement chandelier and multi component glass lighting parts.
- Bespoke luxury lighting one offs through to large batch retail stock orders.
Exterior lanterns for the Royal Residence: St James's Palace London England SW1
City of London Atrium
Bespoke Lighting Manufacture | The main atrium of a new office development in the city of London shown above, with architect TB Bennett and Alma Cardzic lighting designer. There were four bespoke chandeliers made, with two main chandeliers dropping 13 metres through several floors of the building, each having 36 cascading bespoke handmade glass globes.
Coca-Cola - Clear Crystal and Chromed hand blown glass globes made in Dorset England
Bespoke Atrium Cobalt Blue and White Hand-blown Glass Atrium Chandelier, Jones Day London Commercial office lighting.
Bespoke designer British hand blown kitchen pendant lighting made from multi coloured glass for a private residence.
Your ideas turned into luxury handblown lighting
We are sure if you are browsing this page you have already thought of ideas for your designer lighting, whether you have seen a statement piece in a specialist magazine or an exceptional luxury ceiling light in a private home or just want something a little different that is unique to you.
Stuart Wiltshire Glass can provide you with the very best contemporary or classic lighting and matching home ware items to include; candle sticks, stemware, beautiful bespoke vessels and centre pieces for your interior or architectural design.
Where will my designer blown glass lighting be made?
All of our glassware is made in Dorset England in our studio, throughout the working day, anyone can come and watch the molten glass being transformed into lighting and objects for the home.
Can I order spare parts?
Yes, If you have had a chandelier or multi component ceiling or table light made by us, we can make replacement handblown glass parts. Please do contact us if you require this service.